WHICH DOG SHOULD BE THE PUPPY CHAMPION THIS WEEK?

Whats your favorite song?

Thursday, January 14, 2010

i wish i was queen!

right now I'm just sitting around, typing this.I'm so bored... but something came to me. i know everyone on ecobuddies wants to be a king or queen but i just wish to hard. its not coming. i don't think ill ever be queen. I've emailed the moderators at least three times. i want to meet my king. i mean my friend pop has been queen she loved it! i think. well, i mean who wouldn't!?!?!? champ loved it too (her king)again who wouldnt?!?!? i dream to hard. im finally a member thats something. i am  not ever going to be queen. im dwelling on the future! how stupid is that?? you know wat im gonna email the moderators again! i will at least end up a agent i know it! i gotta go but ILL BE BACK!!
~totallyawesome

No comments:

Post a Comment