WHICH DOG SHOULD BE THE PUPPY CHAMPION THIS WEEK?

Whats your favorite song?

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Heyy Ppl!!!!

Hey guys its me totally! and its been so long since ive seen you all! How are you guys? i won a membership so i probably will b on ecobuddies more often again! I kno i have TOTALLY lost touch with u guys! and i bet u dont even remember me but i remember u guys!!!! So, i guess this wraps everything up so cant wait to talk to u all again!! COMMENT SO I KNOW U CARE :)

Love my eb biffles po34, pop43, molly4, champ, LAX, piggers, and lots more sry if i forgot to write ur name :)

4 comments:

  1. hi totally aweosme i havnt been on ecobuddies in a while but i still come on :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. TOTTALLYAWSOME! I MISS U SOOO MUCH!!! U NEVER COME ON ANYMORE:( Y NOT? REMEMBER ASHS PIKACHU? WELL.. ITS ME AND I MISS U SOOOOO MUCH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey guys sry for the late reply I miss u both!! Hope we can keep in touch!! (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg totally!!!!!!! i miss u soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much1 u need to come back on ecobuddiesss
    love ur sister for ever, molly :)

    ReplyDelete